- Microprocessor PID control.
– Intelligent speed controller enables reproducible results.
- Shaking speed calibration enables matching the displayed rpm to the reference point.
- Competitive high shaking speed
- Orbital shaking motion in various diameter.
– 19.1mm or 25.4mm
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
– Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
– Smooth start and smooth stop function prevent chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- Low-profile design minimizes vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion.
- User friendly control panel.
– Unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read.
– Durable membrane touch switch and control knob.
- Easy-set digital timer. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
– Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Speed is basically set and displayed in increments of 1 rpm. Also speed increment interval can be set among 1, 5, 10 rpm according to users preference.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Shaking speed deviation alarm.