– Ethernet connection
– Ergonomic design of the door level height allows to the user a convenient loading/unloading job with the support of manual loading/unloading trolley.
– Automatic motorized double glass doors, vertical sliding.
– Baskets injection connection system to the washing water pipe.
– HEPA filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings, helps to ensure the complete inside and outside drying of all the glassware. Air drying distribution on all chamber and basket injectors.
– Touch screen color display with 65 programs for laboratory is available.
– Washing and DI disinfection temperature are fully adjustable up to 93°C/199°F. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
– Steam condenser optional eliminates vapors from entering into the laboratory.
– Two heavy washing pumps provide to ensure high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
– Washing/drying modular injection supports on two levels.
– Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316 L stainless steel.
– Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
– Two standard automatic liquid dispensers provided with level control. Two more dispensers are available.
– Possibility to store up to four 10 lt./2.64 Gal US containers into the basement.
– Steelco LAB 1000 accepts a variety of interchangeable standard and injection baskets.
-3rd and 4th Chemical Dosing Pumps
-HEPA H14 Air Filter
-Integrated Printer ST3
***Specifications subject to change.***