Hinged Drop Down Door
• Counterbalanced for ease of operation, stainless steel AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404) drying chamber side, stainless steel AISI 304 external side.
• The door acts as a loading platform for lower and dual injection wash carts for a convenient loading and unloading job.
• Fully insulated to reduce heat loss and noise
Fully Extendable Load Bearing Arms
• The upper level has fully extendable telescopic bearing rails enabling the use of specific upper washing carts.
Forced Hot Air Drying System
• Forced hot air drying system with 2 connections (upper and lower): in the chamber, through the wash carts injection system / washing arms.
• Air circulation in the chamber, and through the wash carts injection system / washing arms.
• F5 (EN 779) pre filter
• 2.0 kW heating elements provide up to 140°C (184°F) air
• Dryer blower flow rate up to 150 m3/h (5.297 ft3/h)
Direct Injection System
• 2 wash chamber connections for upper, lower and dual injection wash carts
Microprocessor Control System
• The electronic programmable microprocessor allow the use of 2 adjustable drying programs set as standard with a duration time of 20 and 30 minutes. An additional program is dedicated to maintain temperature.
System Control Panel
• Digit pressure function buttons
• 3 character monochrome LED display
• Double temperature check PT 1000
• Heating elements overheating safety thermostats.
Drop Down Door
• Eliminates the safety hazard associated with guillotine type doors.
• Counterbalanced for safe operation
Seismic Tie Down
• Anchors washer to floor
• HEPA H14 filter with global efficiency M.P.P.S. 99,995% (EN 1822)
• A large variety of basket trays, injector racks, net baskets and specialty racks from the LAB 500 series washer disinfectors.
***Specifications subject to change.***