Esco has been making “clean air” products since 1978 for high tech industrial uses and for the life sciences industry. In the decades since its founding, Esco has sold more than 80,000 systems across the world, become a leader in the industry and expanded the breadth of its product line to include temperature control devices (such as freezers and incubators) and more. The quality, value and commitment to customer service make it easy for customers to buy a wide range of products to meet their needs from a single, customer-focused company. At Esco our employees and customers are part of the Esco family.
Esco products come with either a 1-5 year limited warranty, depending on the product purchased. The limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Esco’s liability under this limited warranty shall be, at our option, to repair or replace any defective parts of the equipment, provided if proven to the satisfaction of Esco that these parts were defective at the time of being sold, and that all defective parts shall be returned, properly identified with a Return Authorization.
This limited warranty covers parts only, and not transportation/ insurance charges.
This limited warranty does not cover:
– Freight or installation (inside delivery handling) damage. If your product was damaged in transit, you must file a claim directly with the freight carrier.
– Products with missing or defaced serial numbers.
– Products for which Esco has not received payment.
– Problems that result from:
– External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, improper operating environmental conditions.
– Servicing not authorized by Esco.
– Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
– Failure to follow the product instructions.
– Failure to perform preventive maintenance.
– Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Esco.
– Damage by fire, floods, or acts of God.
– Customer modifications to the product
-Consumables such as filters (carbon, pre-filters) and fluorescent / UV bulbs
Factory installed, customer specified equipment or accessories are warranted only to the extent guaranteed by the original manufacturer. The customer agrees that in relation to these products purchased through Esco, our limited warranty shall not apply and the original manufacturer’s warranty shall be the sole warranty in respect of these products. The customer shall utilise that warranty for the support of such products and in any event not look to Esco for such warranty support.