Percival’s IntellusUltra Controller
- Percival Scientific has built a reputation of providing flexible, customized options for research scientists around the world. We have taken the philosophy to the next level with our improved IntellusUltra Controller. Now choose from the levels of functionality that meet your needs.
- 26-gauge smooth galvanized white side walls and top reinforced with 24-gauge backer plates.
- 24-gauge smooth white galvanized exterior.
- NSF compliant seam design.
- Woodless construction using 2″ thick foamed-in-place non-CFC Urethane insulation with 93% closed cell, R-value of 12.5, K-value of 0.16 and density of 2.2 lbs/ft3.
- One door opening that provides full access to chamber interior (magnetic gasket provides a tight seal to door frame)
- Interior and exterior painted with high reflective, environmentally friendly, high temperature baked white powder coating
Temperature Safety Limit Controls
- Experiment Protection: Adjustable high and low temperature controls, audible alarms, and visual indicators provided
- Controls shut down all power to chamber, activating alarms (when the temperature returns to the normal range the system will automatically reset)
- Consult Geneva Scientific for electrical requirements and amperage draw.
***Specifications subject to change.***