The VIVA Dual Access Animal Containment Workstation is a modified laminar flow clean bench with unique air-balancing properties to provide personnel and animal protection during handling procedures. For maximum efficiency and flexibility during operations, the VIVA adopts an open access concept that increases ease of insertion and removal of cages from the work zone. Operator comfort is ensured with adjustable height control and an ergonomically sloped sash. In addition, the unit is based on caster wheels for maneuverability and uses the Sentinel microprocessor and pressure gauges for easy air-flow monitoring and control.
- Latest generation DC ECM blower provides stable airflow with low energy consumption.
- Lowest noise dual access animal workstation in the world at 53 dBA in open field condition.
- The only dual access animal workstation in the world with leg room on both sides.
- Isocide™ anti-microbial coating protects operators and animals.
- High Energy efficiency with advanced DC ECM blower, results in substantial long term savings.
- 99.9% ELISA-verified allergen containment for operator and environment protection.
- Operators and animals are protected via laminar flow and air-balancing properties of the system.
- Exceptional Operator Comfort though low noise and dual legroom.