VIVA® Universal Workstation draws on our experience of over 35 years in laminar air flow technology. The enclosure employs two independently balanced ULPA filtration modules and an airflow recirculating design similar to a Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet. This delivers safety benefits for your animals and operators. In addition, the VIVA® Universal Workstation represents a complete solution to your need for operator comfort. These include designs for enhanced ergonomics and protection from odors common in animal handling operations.
- Protect animals inside the enclosure from exposure to airborne particulates/ambient contamination.
- Protect the operator from exposure to allergens and other potentially hazardous materials.
- Operator comfort ensured via an ergonomic design and integrated filters to remove odors.
- Precise airflow engineering, ULPA filtration and ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial powder coating offer unique protection.
- Latest generation DC ECM blower provides stable airflow with low energy consumption.
- 99.9% ELISA-verified allergen containment for operator and environment protection.
- Biosafety cabinet class II containment and ISO Class 3 work zone.
- Ergonomic design, with ADA-compliant controller and optional motorized height-adjustable stand.