Percival’s IntellusUltra Controller
- Percival Scientific has built a reputation of providing flexible, customized options for research scientists around the world. We have taken that philosophy to the next level with our improved IntellusUltra Controller. Now choose from the levels of functionality that meet your research needs.
- Lighting system is controlled via the chamber IntellusUltra control system.
- Three lamp banks are utilized in the chamber. The top two lamp banks consist of cool white compact fluorescent lamps. The bottom lamp consists of UV lamps.
- Lighting system with satisfy Option 2 of the ICH Q1B photo stability testing guidelines.
- Operations within the chamber to be maintained by conditioned uniform air with low velocity.
- Interior constructed of 22-gauge brushed #420 mirror-finished stainless steel
- Exterior constructed of 18-gauge electro-zinc plated steel
- Welded seams and joints on outer and inner shells
- Inner shell supported by non-compressing/non-thermal conducting material locking inner liner in place without a metal-to-metal bond to outer case
- Three tiers of solid stainless steel shelving
- Shelves slide in and out on stainless steel rail assemblies
- Woodless construction using CFC free insulation
- Overall wall thickness is 2”, ample insulation for maintenance of stated temperature range
- One door opening of 29.2” x 57.5” provides full access to chamber interior (magnetic gasket provides a tight seal to door frame)
- Exterior painted with high reflective, environmentally friendly,high temperature baked white powder coating
- Self-contained air-cooled condensing unit with hot gas bypass system for continuous compressor operation, extended life and close temperature control (this continuous running
condensing unit ensures precise temperature control by alternating cycling refrigerant and hot gas to coil; this also prolongs life of compressor, and eliminates risk of ice build up in coil)
- Top mounted refrigeration system allows easy access for maintenance (e.g. cleaning)
- As heat is rejected, it rises and is dissipated into room without having any effect on inside temperature of cabinet
- Solenoid valves have extended stem for quiet and long life operation
- Ceiling mounted evaporator coil incorporates twin air circulation fans in aluminum housing
Temperature Safety Limit Controls
- Experiment Protection: Adjustable high and low temperature controls, audible alarms, and visual indicators provided
- Controls shut down all power to chamber, activating alarms (when the temperature returns to the normal range the system will automatically reset)
- Two 115/1/60 convenience receptacles provided inside chamber
- Consult Geneva Scientific for electrical requirements and amperage draw.
- IntellusUltra Connect
- Android-Based Touch Screen
- Please contact us for more optional items
***Specifications subject to change.***