Hinged Drop Down Door
• Counterbalanced for ease of operation, stainless steel AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404) washing chamber side, stainless steel AISI 304 (DIN 1.4301) external side.
• Full visibility hinged door made of double HST (High Shock Tested) tempered glass
• The door acts as a loading platform which eliminates the need for a loading trolley and ensures proper rack placement and connection to the manifold
Fully Extendable Load Bearing Arms
• All the upper levels have fully extendable telescopic bearing rails enabling the use of specific upper wash carts.
• The washing pump feeds washing chamber spray arms and wash cart injection connections
• Two rotary spray arms, one on the bottom and one on the top of the chamber, additional spray arms are available on dedicated upper level wash carts.
• Spray arms made of AISI 316L stainless steel (DIN 1.4404)
• Easily disassemble washing arms for cleaning and maintenance
Forced Hot Air Drying System
• Air circulation in the chamber, through the chamber washing arms and through the wash carts injection system and washing arms.
• 98% DOP pre filter
• 4 kW heating elements provide up to 284°F / 140°C air
• Dryer blower, flow rate up to 250 m3/h 8.828 ft3/h
Direct Injection System
• 4 wash chamber connections for injection wash carts
• Heavy washing pump feeding washing chamber spray arms and wash cart direct injection circuit: 750W power 184.92 gal.US/min (700 l/min)
• A three (3) stage filtration system helps protect recirculation and drain pumps from debris
• Filters are installed on all incoming water lines
• Filters are easily removed for cleaning
Water Quantity Check
• Accurate water quantity check by dedicated flowmeters on all incoming water lines
• Two (2) peristaltic pumps provide precise addition of liquid chemical agents
• Minimum level sensor on chemical tanks
• 7.5 kW electric heating elements provides heating up to 200°F (93°C)
• Electronic thermostats
• Two (2) independent PT1000 temperature probes
• Prevents vapors from entering into the washing area (programmable temperature)
Microprocessor Control System
• Possibility of up to 40 storable programs: 20 standard preset programs for laboratory glassware, 20 user definable programs
• 3 level password protected programming
System Control Panel
• Soft touch control system on glass panel
• Graphic colour LCD display (TFT 3,5” – QVGA (320×240)) or complete visualization of machine programming, operation and status
• Audible and visual alarms provide quality control for each wash cycle
• Water level sensor for water sump load
• Additional water level sensor to prevent wash chamber overflow
• RS 232 Port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing cycle.
Gravity Drop Drain
• Solenoid valve to discharge wastewater to floor level drain.
• Prevents interference with wash cycle once the machine is in operation.
Drop Down Door
• Eliminates the safety hazard associated with guillotine type doors.
• Counterbalanced for safe operation
Wash Chamber and Door
• Constructed using AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404) stainless steel BA Ra<30μin (Ra<0.8μm) finish
• Designed and constructed with smooth edges and corners removing areas where dirt can accumulate and allow bacterial growth.
• High performance melanine insulation guards against heat loss and reduces noise level
• AISI 304 (DIN 1.4301) stainless steel Scotch Brite finish Ra<40μin (Ra<1.2μm)
• Constructed using stainless steel and other materials which are resistant against the effects of aggressive detergents
4.7 gal (18 l) Pre-heat Tank for DI Water
• Pre-heats DI water to a programmed temperature
DI Water Pump
• Provides proper water pressure for purified water supply
• Stainless steel exchanger provides rapid heating of water in washer sump
• Built-in water softener for softening all incoming hot and cold water
• Programmable regeneration with low salt alarm
Water Purification System
• 2.64 US gal. (10 lt) Resin plastic cartridge for the production of DI rinsing water
Additional Dosing Pumps
• Up to two (2) additional peristaltic pumps for dosing of other types of chemicals to meet specific wash requirements
Flow Meter for Chemical Control
• Accurate volumetric dosing of chemicals
• Accurate measuring of the conductivity value during the final rinse phase.
• Pumps wastewater from sump into a standpipe or sink drain
Washing Pump Drain Valve
• Additional valve allowing complete washing pump water drain
Drain Cooling Solenoid Valve
• Wastewater is cooled to 140°F (60°C)
• Cold water added to effluent during drain phase
• HEPA H14 filter with division level at 99,99% DOP
• On board integrated 40 columns thermal printer for validating washing phases with detailed information
• USB port for historical cycle data, machine parameters and washing programs download. Allows easy software upgrades.
Seismic Tie Down
• Anchors washer to floor
Main Power On/Off Switch
• Can be used to shut off the power to the control system
Light in the Chamber
• To ease washing cycle monitoring.
• Ethernet connection by X-fire device
• A large variety of basket trays, injector racks, net baskets and specialty racks
Validation Support Documentation & Services
• Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) testing can be executed at the customer site.
• A large selection of cleaning chemicals are available.
***Specifications subject to change.***